Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dojo Just Keeps Getting Better!

Remember when I said that Class Dojo was going to be launching some really cool new features this summer?  Well, they are!  Today another really awesome feature rolls out, and I think I am the most excited about this one.  You can read about the new Groups feature that launched on July 21st here.
Today Class Dojo brings us the Class Story!


Teachers can share stories from class using photos or text updates! Posts are shared with all connected parents, and no one else. Unlike class websites, Twitter, or Instagram, this means that only parents can see these important stories and no one else, keeping ClassDojo safe for families, students, and teachers.  Class Dojo's Class Story will work with any computer, Android, or iOS device!
I am so excited to be able to share snippets of our day with parents.  As a parent myself, I know I would love to get little pictures and updates from my children's classrooms. The last few years I have been trying to keep up with newsletters, class websites, e mails, and class Facebook pages.  Now I can simplify and use Class Dojo for all of my communication needs, as well as great classroom management! 
This will be a great way to give parents the tools to have meaningful conversations with their children about their day.  No more "How was school today?"...now they will be able to say "Tell me about the graph you made in math today."  How great is that?
Anyone can sign up as a beta tester beginning August 5th, just in time for the new school year! You can sign up at www.classdojo.com/ClassStory, as well as get more information, so head on over!


No comments:

Post a Comment