Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

August Pick 3 Pinterest Party!

It's that time again...time to share our top 3 Pinterest Picks for August! 


This month I linked up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitively Teaching, and we will be focusing on things we plan to use in our classroom in August.  I had a hard time picking, I have pinned so many fun ideas over the summer!


My first pick is this super cute little Paper Bag Book!  It is a freebie, and I thought it would be perfect for the first week of school.  I usually do All About Me bags...I send home paper bags and they fill them with items that represent themselves, then share with the class.  I think this cute little book will be a fun twist on that old activity!  See the original pin here.

The+first+day+of+school+can+always+be+overwhelming!++Here+is+a+simple+activity+that+can+be+incorporated+into+the+first+day+of+school/back+to+school+routine+for+getting+to+know+each+other!A+paper+bag+book+all+about+your+students+is+a+great+way+to+share+and+get+the+school+year+started+off+right!Kids+LOVE+finding+new+things+out+about+their+classmates+and+it+helps+to+put+fears+at+rest.


My next pick I am especially excited about!  I am a huge Erin Condren fan, and have had her teacher planners in the past.  This year I went a different direction though, and ordered a large teacher planner from Plum Paper Designs.  I can hardly wait for it to come in!  I know I will get tons of use out of this bad boy...I am a typical type A over planner, lol.  This isn't the design I ordered, but it sure is cute!  See the original pin here.

Went with Plum Paper instead of Erin Condren for my teacher planner for next year - excited! 2014 Owl Teacher Planner by PlumPaperDesigns on Etsy, $31.00


Last but not least, I pinned this packet from Abby Mullins, over at The Inspired Apple.

***Best+Seller!+10+Back+to+school+activities!***Fun+with+Firsties+got+a+makeover+on+June+27,+2013.+If+you+already+own+this+product,+you+can+re-download+it+for+free!This+is+an+activity-filled+printable+to+use+to+kick+off+a+great+start+to+first+grade!Inside+you+will+find...-+Title+Page+{p.1}-+Note/Table+of+Contents+{p.2}-First+Grade+Survey+{p.3-4}-Jitter+Juice+poem+

It has the cutest activities for the first week of school.  I love the Jitter Juice pages and Find a Friend pages.  There is also lots of great activities to go with popular first week of school books.  I can't wait to use it!  See the original pin here.

What are your favorite pins from this month?  What will you be using at school during August?  Link up with us and share!



1 comment: